Call for applications for the sellection of Young Bearers of Innovative initiatives in terms of Comprehensive Sexuality Education, Reproductive Health and Family Planning among adolescents and youths.
As part of activities marking the celebration of the 23rd edition of the International Youth Day, the Ministery of Youth Affairs and Civic Education in collaboration with the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), is organising an open door day for the promotion of innovative initiatives in terms of Comprehensive Sexuality Education, Reproductive Health and Family Planning among adolescents and youths.
In this perspective, the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Civic Education has the honour to bring to the attention of young people, the launching of the call for applications for the sellection of Young Bearers of Innovative initiatives in the said field.
- Profile of candidates:
Can apply, young Cameroonians of both sexes fulfilling the following criteria :
I.1. General criteria:
- Be of Cameroonian Nationality;
- Be between 15 and 35 years old;
- Enjoy their civic and moral rights;
- Ability to read and write French and/or English language.
I.2. Specific criteria :
- Have made an invention or developed a product, services or process in the field of Comprehensive Sexuality Education, family Planning and adolescents and youths sexual and Reproductive Health.
- Composition and submission of the application file
The application file must include the following documents :
- An application form to be completed online via the link :
- A copy of the National Identity Card;
- A curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum);
- Any document or medium presenting the innovative initiative.
Applications must be submitted no later than 1st Agust 2023 at 3 PM via the above mentioned Link, or in physical copies at the Subdivisional, Divisional and Régional Delegations of Youth Affairs and Civic Education.
NB: Applications from women and young people with disabilities are encouraged.